What Makes Sleep Solutions Outlet Different?
At Sleep Solutions Outlet, we make mattress buying easier in a transparent, no-pressure environment. You don’t have to wait for a holiday or special sale to get a great deal; we simply offer the best values on high-quality, top-brand mattresses. And we back your purchase with helpful services, like our 125 Day Low Price, 125 Night Comfort, and Peace of Mind Guarantees.
We acquire comfort returns, factory close-outs, overstocks, and discontinued models in premium brands, like Sealy and Stearns & Foster, and pass the savings on to value-minded customers like you. When you shop with us, you’ll save up to 60%, 100% of the time.
Outstanding, Ever-Changing Selection.
Because we’re an outlet, our stock changes from store to store and week by week. Enjoy the thrill of the hunt as you shop for brand-name mattresses and accessories at unbelievable deals—without ever having to chase down a sale!
A cozy night’s sleep starts with a pleasant shopping experience. We’ll put you at ease and fit you with the mattress of your dreams without haggling, hassling, or gimmicks.
Community involvement and donations.
We care about the people and neighborhoods we serve, which is why we regularly give back in meaningful ways. Below are some of our important community initiatives and humanitarian efforts.
- Joplin Tornado Victims – Missouri
Provided mattresses to some of the nearly 30,000 Joplin, MO residents who were displaced by the June 2011 tornado
- SleepyHeads Beds – Missouri
Provided ongoing mattress donations to this 501(c)(3) charitable organization which serves the Kansas City, MO metro area and provides nearly 2,000 mattresses annually for families in need.
- Avery’s Village – Kansas City
Sleep Solutions Outlet partnered with this youth residential facility that provides a nurturing home to children, age 5-17, whose lives have been impacted by homelessness.
- The Veterans Community Project – Kansas City
Sleep Solutions Outlet joined forces with the VCP to provide mattresses for their “Tiny Home Program”. The VCP specializes in connecting resources, such as housing, with homeless heroes.
- KCFD and IFD Fire Departments
Sleep Solutions Outlet helps first responders/former first responders and who are disabled, or otherwise in need, on a case-by-case basis.
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace – Kansas City
Sleep Solutions Outlet is embarking on a new relationship with SHP, a nationwide charitable organiza- tion with chapters throughout the U.S. We will not only provide mattresses to children in need, served through SHP, but our employees will also join in some “build days” to assemble beds for disadvantaged children.
- Veterans in Need – Numerous locations
Sleep Solutions Outlet helps those who’ve served our country and who are disabled, or otherwise in need, on a case-by-case basis.
- Patsco Kids – Cribs and Mattresses – Florida
- Patsco Chamber of Commerce – Palm Harbor, FL
- Habitat for Humanity – Longwood, FL
- Kurt Warner “Treasure House” Foundation – Phoenix
- Zion Lutheran Church – Parishioners in need
- Pour House –Mattress sets – Indianapolis, IN
- Sweet Expressions Daycare – Cribs – Indianapolis, IN
- Highland Grade School – Mattresses – Elgin, IL
- Birthline – Cribs – Indianapolis, IN
- Bon Appetite – Mattress sets – Chamber of Commerce – Schaumburg, IL
- College of Dupage Nursing Program – Cribs and Pillows – Glen Ellyn, IL